A Workshop for Empaths
Saturday, November 16th 2019 from 1:00 pm- 4:00 pm
Facilitator: Aidan Bliss Morton
Location: 6 Johanna Street, Almonte, ON
10 spaces available
Being an Empath is such an amazing gift and power, but it definitely doesn’t always feel that way. As an Empath it took me a really long time to lean into this concept….once I did everything changed.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
– Determine and discern whether what you are feeling belongs to
you or someone else.
– Gain control of your empathic gifts and abilities and learn how to
engage and disengage them.
– Develop and practice working with energetic boundaries in
– Energetically clear a space so you can enjoy being wherever you
– Implement self care and healing practices into your life.
Get in touch with me to reserve your space
613-864-4952 or firstname.lastname@example.org
During this workshop you will learn about:
- Different styles of decks
- Choosing a deck to work with
- Cleansing and looking after your deck
- Connecting to your own intuition through cards
- Card spreads
- Using oracle cards for healing
- Card readings for yourself and others
Be sure to bring a journal, a pen, and your own deck if you have one. There will be plenty of decks to practice with.
Date: Sunday, Jan 19th, 2019
Location: Aruma, 2104 Pine Grove Rd, Lanark, ON
Investment: $45 +hst